Friday, July 24, 2015

My Wife DOES NOT WORK

My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!!

Conversation between a Husband (H) and a Psychologist (P):

🔸P : What do you do for a living Mr. Bandy?
🔹H : I work as an Accountant in a Bank.

🔸P : Your Wife ?
🔹H : She doesn't work. She's a Housewife only.

🔸P : Who makes breakfast for your family in the morning?
🔹H : My Wife, because she doesn't work.

🔸P : At what time does your wife wake up for making breakfast?
🔹H : She wakes up at around 5 am because she cleans the house first before making breakfast.

🔸P : How do your kids go to school?
🔹H : My wife takes them to school, because she doesn't work.

🔸P : After taking your kids to school, what does she do?
🔹H : She goes to the market, then goes back home for cooking and laundry. You know, she doesn't work.

🔸P : In the evening, after you go back home from office, what do you do?
🔹H : Take rest, because i'm tired due to all day works.

🔸P : What does your wife do then?
🔹H : She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals for me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids to bed.

💯✔Whom do you think works more, from the story above???

🔱The daily routines of your wives commence from early morning to late night. That is called 'DOESN'T WORK'??!!

🎋Yes, Being Housewives do not need Certificate of Study, even High Position, but their ROLE/PART is very important!

💝Appreciate your wives. Because their sacrifices are uncountable. This should be a reminder and reflection for all of us to understand and appreciate each others roles.

🎏All about a WOMAN ....
💛When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.

💙When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.

💜When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock.

💚Never hurt her or take her wrong or for granted...

↪Forward to every woman to make her smile and to every man to make him realize a woman's worth...!!!
❤💚💜💙💛💖
A heart touching message..... by a
woman..."
Some one asked her.......
Are you a working woman or a house-
wife ??
She replied : Yes I am a full time
working house-wife.
I work 24 hours a day.....
I'm a "mum",
I'm a wife,
I'm a daughter,
I'm a daughter-in-law.....
I'm an Alarm clock,
I'm a Cook,
I'm a Maid,
I'm a Teacher,
I'm a waiter,
I'm a nanny,
I'm a nurse,
I'm a handyman,
I'm a Security officer,
I'm a Counsellor,
I'm a comforter,
I don't get holidays,
I don't get sick leave,
I don't get day off......
I work through day and night.....
I'm on call......
all hours and get paid with a
sentence.....
"what do you do all day"
★ [ DON,T FORGET TO SHARE ] 👏👏👏👏👏
Dedicated to all women😘😊
👌🍃Woman has the most unique character like salt
Her presence is never remembered but Her absence makes all the things tasteless !!🐾👍

Pass it to all the lovely
ladies.....your Mother. .....your Wife......your daughter ...your sister.....your friend😊 . 👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧

No comments:

Post a Comment